The curtains finally came down in Lakme Fashion Week - Winter/Festive'18 and with that new trends for Menswear was set afloat that you should incorporate in your wardrobe this fall.
From designers who were psyched to showcase their inventive collections to newbies who were nervous; the LFW'18 surely seemed headstrong in redefining the future of fashion by bringing forth the ever classic yet trendy style games that we should never ever forget.
Here are our BEST PULL OUTS and trends from the fashion week that every man should definitely own and wear this fall to look his precise best.
1. Checks- From TWO POINT TWO to MOHAMMED MAZHAR, the checkered collection for men in windowpane design ruled the ramp this season making it the alpha trend pick for us.
2. Shades of Brown- Beaver, Chocolate, Chestnut, Caramel...We could go on and on as the ramp was entirely filled with the different gradation of brown thus preparing us for the upcoming chilly winters.
3. Metallics- AMIT AGGARWAL, VINEET/RAHUL surely slayed the metallic trend at the Lakme Fashion Week this season with their respective collection and thus made sure that everything was shining bright high on the ramp.
4. Over-sized Pockets- TWO POINT TWO highlighted a different trend this season. Over-sized pockets in its collections where models could be seen walking down the ramp wearing baggy clothes with pockets attached to their clothing.
5. Sharp Silhouettes- Designers like Kunal Rawal, Abraham/Thakore, Antar/Agni all opted for silhouettes which were sharp and edgy and thus had an atypical structure to their forms.
6. Statement Formal Shoes- KUNAL RAWAL went for statement footwear to pair his collection with. Heeled oxford shoes and heeled gladiator footwear etc. And all this time everyone kept on saying that heels are not for men; well KUNAL RAWAL surely changed everyone's perception about that.
7. Layering- No winter is complete without lots and lots and lots of layers. Even the designers think so too. This fashion week we saw various collections and clothing covered in ample amount of layers and drapes.
8. Cape- VINEET/RAHULwere also among few of the designers who had flourished royal meters of drapery for men in their collection for Lakme Fashion Week.
If you have any style queries, UrStyleCoach is always there to help. Our styling experts will get you the look not only you wish for but deserve! Get in touch with us and let us help you. Leave us your contact information and a stylist from our team will get in touch with you or you can drop us an email/message/Whatsapp on the ID/Number below. Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +91 9810000799 Until next Stay classy, Stay stylish.
#menstyleidea #NehaRakheja #MohammedMazhar #AntarAgni #fashionstylishtohire #AmitAggarwal #Whattowear #howtolookstylish #KunalRawal #menfashion #AbrahamThakore #Urstylecoach #celebrityfashion #LakmeFashionWeek #menfashioninspiration #celebrityfashionstylist #Coachapproved #VineetRahul #fashionblogger